General Purchase Conditions
1. The person placing the order (from now on, "The Client") understands that they are paying a deposit or the full amount for a DNA test with DNA Solutions (included but not limited to DNA Solutions S.L., DNA Solutions Pty. Ltd., DNA Solutions Inc. and DNA Solutions LLC.).
2. DNA Solutions accepts payments by the methods expressed on the online form. The instructions, details and conditions for each payment method are expressed on the online form.
3. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility of any additional charges that the Client's bank may apply for this payment.
4. It is the Client's responsibility to check that the order is being placed for the desired service. If the Client places the order for the wrong test, they must notify it immediately to DNA Solutions by email, so DNA Solutions can modify the order and send the appropriate kit. If the kit has already been sent to the Client, DNA Solutions will send the correct paperwork by email. If the Client requests that the paperwork is sent to them by post, the Client accepts the terms expressed below for the shipping of a new kit or any of its components.
5. It is the Client's responsibily to indicate on the online form the total number of people that will be tested. DNA Solutions will send as many swab packages as people to test, according to the Client's order. If the Client requests additional swab packages, the Client accepts the terms expressed below for the shipping of a new kit or any of its components.
6. It is the Client's responsibility to verify that the information provided for the shipping of the kit is correct and complete. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility if the Client has provided an incomplete or incorrect postal address. If the kit is not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete shipping details, the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit for the shipping of a new kit (not including additional shipping fees if apply).
7. It is the Client's responsibility to make the payment in the stipulated timeframe for the chosen payment method. The Client understands that their order will be deleted if DNA Solutions has not received the payment within said timeframe. If that happened, the Client will have to place a new online order.
8. DNA Solutions will send the kit at no extra cost by normal post. Additional shipping options and their fees are expressed on the online form.
9. The Client accepts to pay an additional fee if the kit is to be sent outside Europe.
10. DNA Solutions will send one (1) sample collection kit per order. If the Client needs more than one kit (either to the same address or to a different one), the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit for each additional kit (not including shipping fees if apply).
11. DNA Solutions will send the kit within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) from the moment the Client's payment is confirmed. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility if the kit is delivered later than expected due to third parties (for example, post delays). The Client will be informed of such delay if DNA Solutions is aware of it.
12. It is the Client's responsibility to inform DNA Solutions if they have not received the kit. If the Client states that they have not received the kit after a reasonable time after it was sent, and if the shipping details were correct and complete: a) if the kit was sent by normal post, DNA Solutions will send a new kit also by normal post at no extra cost; if the Client claims they do not receive the second kit either, the Client will have to pay an extra amount to receive a third kit, which will be sent by recorded delivery post; b) if the kit was sent with a tracking number, DNA Solutions will check the status of the delivery process; if the courier or post company states that the kit was successfully delivered, the Client accepts the terms expressed in this document for the shipping of an additional kit or any of its components; if the kit was returned for reasons that do not compete the courier/post company (for example, if the Client does not pick up the kit from the post office), the Client accepts the terms expressed in this document for the shipping of an additional kit or any of its components; if the courier/post company states that the kit has been lost, DNA Solutions will send a second kit, by the same shipping method chosen by the Client on their order, at no extra cost. The Client understands that retrieving information on the delivery status of the kit may take some days or weeks; if the Client wants that a new kit is sent to them before DNA Solutions has received said information, the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit to be sent a second kit (this amount will be refunded to the Client is the courier/post compnay states that the first kit has been lost).
13. If the Client affirms that the kit they received is damaged, DNA Solutions will send a new kit at no extra cost (by the same chosen shipping method) once DNA Solutions receives the damaged kit. The shipping costs of the damaged kit will be borne by the Client.
14. If the Client requires additional kits (or any of its components) due to a bad use of the first kit, the Client accepts for pay the amount equivalent to the deposit to receive a new kit or any of its components, not including any shipping fees that may apply.
15. The Client accepts and understands that the amount paid as deposit will not be refunded once the payment has been processed or received. The Client understands that DNA Solutions cannot prevent the kit from being delivered once it has been sent.
16. The Client accepts that, when the full amount has been paid, a cancellation fee of 15€ will apply if the Client decides to cancel their order once the payment has been processed or received. The Client understands that DNA Solutions cannot prevent the kit from being delivered once it has been sent.
17. The Client accepts that the additional fee paid for the chosen shipping method will not be refunded in any case.
18. The Client understands that all cancellation requests must be sent to DNA Solutions in writing (either by email or by post) and will have to include DNA Solutions cancellation form. This form will be sent to the Client by email upon request. DNA Solutions will only accept cancellation requests signed by the Client and/or the payor.
19. The Client accepts that no refund is possible once the analysis has begun.
20. The Client understands that these are the purchase conditions for the placed order. The terms and conditions of the service will be included in the kit sent to the Client. DNA Solutions makes the terms and conditions of the service available on our website for the Client to read before placing their online order.
Additional Purchase Conditions for the Gift Vouchers for Ancestry Tests
1. The gift voucher (or gift vouchers) will be sent to the email address provided by the Client on their online order.
2. The gift vouchers bought on www.dnasolutions.es/en can only be redeemed for Ancestry Tests on www.dnasolutions.es/en. DNA Solutions may accept an Ancestry Test Gift Voucher for another service, but this option will have to be agreed by both parties before redeeming the gift voucher.
3. The Client has seven (7) natural days to inform DNA Solutions that the gift voucher has not been received by the recipient. In this case, DNA Solutions will resend the gift voucher at no extra cost. After that time, resending the gift voucher will have an extra cost of 15€.
4. It is the recipient's responsibility to keep the gift voucher in a safe place. If the recipient loses, damages or destroys the gift voucher, an extra charge of 15€ will apply for the gift voucher to be resent. Once the gift voucher has been redeemed, it cannot be resent.
5. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility if a gift voucher is used by a third person without the Client and/or the recipient knowledge.
6. The gift voucher can be redeemed within two (2) years since it was first expedited. The expiry date of the gift voucher will be indicated on it. Under no circumstances will an expired gift voucher be accepted.
7. The value of the gift voucher will be deducted from the total amount of the order.
8. If the total amount of the order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the remaining amount will have to be paid before the analysis begins.
9. The gift voucher cannot be redeemed for money.
10. The gift voucher can only be used once.
11. No partial refunds will be made for a gift voucher, not even if the total amount of the order is less than the value of the gift voucher. If that happened, the remaining amount can be redeemed for another order before the gift voucher expires.
12. DNA Solutions will accept more than one gift voucher for the same order.
13. If the Client cancels an order placed with a gift voucher, the Client accepts a cancellation fee of 15€.
DNA SOLUTIONS Aptdo de Correos 800, Sevilla 41080, Spain. Telephone: (+34) 954 259 679 email@example.com
© Copyright DNA Solutions. All rights reserved.